New Pens From Dixie

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from WarEagle90

WarEagle90

Its been some time since I've had an opportunity to get in the shop. Found a few minutes over the last couple weeks and the results are below.

Cigar Copper1.jpgCigar Copper2.jpgJr Milton1.jpgJr Milton2.jpgKnurlGT AB1.jpgKnurlGT AB2.jpgMajestic Squire1.jpgMajestic Squire2.jpgNouveau Sceptre1.jpgNouveau Sceptre2.jpgPhoenix1.jpgPhoenix2.jpgProx Art Deco AB-CP1.jpgProx Art Deco AB-CP2.jpgProx Art Deco AB-GM1.jpgProx Art Deco AB-GM2.jpgSPW Pioneer LB BC1.jpgSPW Pioneer LB BC2.jpg

Thanks for taking a look.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DrD

All are really nice. What is the wood used on the Jr Milton? Are all finished with CA?
Whjat's the name of that BBQ place there in Waverly? They used to have some really good pulled pork!

WarEagle90

All are really nice. What is the wood used on the Jr Milton? Are all finished with CA?
Whjat's the name of that BBQ place there in Waverly? They used to have some really good pulled pork!

Don, I believe you are referring to the "Pig Squeal BBQ". Was a really great hole in the wall BBQ place. Long gone now, however. Family still lives here. The Jr. Milton is wearing stabilized maple burl that I got from Benpen here on IAP. All the pens are finished by sanding to 800, then using walnut oil as a sanding sealer and running through the micromesh pads and finally 3-4 coats of Pens Plus.

The other pens are wearing the following:

Cigar-desert ironwood
knurlGT-black cherry burl
majestic squire-white oak from a bourbon barrel
nouveau sceptre-curly mango
phoenix-curly mango
proX art deco-Honduran rosewood
proX art deco-maple burl
spw pioneer lb-green dyed maple burl (Benpen blank)

Reactions: DrD
Top Bottom