New members

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BradG

I am pleased to see a flock of new members appearing on the forums. Ive always noticed a nice steady supply of fresh talent, but recently there seems to be quite a surge of them coming through with some very impressive work too i might add :cool:

So, on that note - Welcome to a hobby which will take over the majority of your spare cash and most likely leave you in a position where you consider remortgaging your home in a bid to purchase more turning supplies. :biggrin: though if its any consolation its still fun when you go bankrupt as a result of it.

Be sure to visit the advanced pen turners section of this site as you will pick up a trick or two there im sure. but most importantly, you will tend to find that most questions have already been answered so be sure to check out the search tool. The one on this site is backed up by google, so it quite a powerful search engine. Just click on search on the toolbar above, and then do a site search at the bottom of the list. Cant find what you are looking for? no problem! we are a friendly bunch albeit slightly eccentric so don't be afraid to ask. We all have the same passion so no worries there.. may be worth setting up a penturners anonymous group....

Also, check out Skiprats post on please & thankyou for a bit of forum etiquette
http://www.penturners.org/forum/f18/please-thank-you-104921/

Later fellow turners :cool:

Scott

Thanks Brad!

I am also excited to see new members on the site! This is a great place for penturners! Jump right in and enjoy the comraderie, and thanks for joining!

Scott

Top Bottom