New member & wood supplier!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ryanmac

Hi everyone! I discovered this website a few months ago and thought I would be perfect to join! I am the owner of @maccarthycustoms on Instagram and I have been making pens for about a year and a half. Along with making and selling pens I have also became a wood supplier for a lot of pen turners who want cool pen blanks that can't be found on most websites. I'm new to this website but if your ever want to chat, or are looking for some cool pen blanks send me a message on my Instagram page and I would love to talk! I attached a picture of the most recent pen I finished which is a stabilized black ash burl rollerball.

Attachments

• CC47E498-D106-461E-A3FA-EB084D7B54BE.jpeg
    CC47E498-D106-461E-A3FA-EB084D7B54BE.jpeg
    508 KB · Views: 236
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenPal

They both came out tops from here the first one in Black Ash the best of that timber I have ever seen, the Yellow Cedar another winner and winners are grinners.

Peter.

PenPal

Welcome from Australia Ryan I do not know how to contact on Instagram please send me a pm with your E Mail addy re blanks.Your telephone number I get free calls from my provider to the States.

Kind regards Peter.

magpens

Hi Ryan !! . Very warm welcome to IAP !!! :D

Nice work on both pens !!!
I really love that Black Ash Burl pen !!! .

Maybe you could post some blanks for sale in IAP's "For Sale" forum.

Not all of us use Instagram.

Ryanmac

Hi Ryan !! . Very warm welcome to IAP !!! :D

Nice work on both pens !!!
I really love that Black Ash Burl pen !!! .

Maybe you could post some blanks for sale in IAP's "For Sale" forum.

Not all of us use Instagram.
Yes I will definitely do that. Like I said I'm very new to the site but once I figure out how to do that I'll definitely post some!

studioseven

For only a year and a half, I think your pens are amazing. Beautiful blanks, especially the first one. You will have to enter the next beautiful wood contest.

Seven

Top Bottom