New Member Support Committee

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I am pleased to announce the formation of a New Member Support Committee. A major role of this committee will be to help our new members navigate this forum and encourage their participation in our discussions and activities.

I am also pleased to announce that the first two members of this new committee are JP Wilkinson (liljohn1368) and Jim Byron (JimB). Their primary duties for now will be to ensure that every new member receives a personal welcoming message and an invitation to join in on the great things going on here.

Please join me in welcoming JP and Jim to the New Member Support Committee and thank them for volunteering their time to this important effort.

I also welcome anyone else who might be interested in serving on this committee to send me a pm so we can discuss how you might be able to help out.

Edgar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

I'm most pleased that this committee was formed and that we have already 2 members running it.

I would like to stress the fact that, I have always supported the new members in any way I can so, to the people running the committee that, I will be always behind the scene supporting you guys, anything you feel I may be of help, don't hesitate to contact me...!

Best of luck

Cheers
George

JimB

Thank you everyone for your words of support. I am happy to be helping Edgar and JP welcome our new members. I also know that it is really everyone here on IAP that makes the new folks feel part of the community. Thanks for your support for our new members.

Top Bottom