New Member from Western Australia

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

footloose

Hello to Pen Makers, My name is Peter and I come from Western Australia where we have some very nice timber that is endemic to our State. I only started Pen making about 9 months ago for something quicker and easier to what I started when I first retired around 4 years ago. I still make end grain cutting boards when asked, but it's mainly pens and rings now. Here is an example of a cutting board I made using 24 timbers endemic to WA

Attachments

• Steve's WA Timber Cutting Board.JPG
    Steve's WA Timber Cutting Board.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 217
  • Roman Harvest FP & RB set using Thin Blue Line acrylic blank.jpg
    Roman Harvest FP & RB set using Thin Blue Line acrylic blank.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 126
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
Welcome Peter. This is IAP and we have a great many people from around the world on this forum, including quite a few from Australia - who very active here. Join in the fun!

Alan Morrison

Welcome Peter from the north of Ireland
Lots of information to be had at this forum,
and a good bunch of guys as well

robutacion

You will be getting your second G'day from me at South Australia State not far from WA (sort off...!)

Welcome to the IAP family, you couldn't have found a friendlier and more helpful place, we don't mind questions and we all love to see pics of items people make, There are a variety of guys and gals in here that do also other stuff then pens, we have here some amazingly talented people that keep as all well motivated.

Best of luck.

Cheers
George

Top Bottom