New Member from the UK

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Richie

Hi Everyone,

My name is Richard, I live in the south west of England, a very beautiful place when it is not raining.

I have been making pens for about 4 years now, I concentrate on making sierras and majestic pens, I used to make slimlines but I found there was not much profit to be made in selling them.

Most of my work I sell at craft fairs, I do about 10 big fairs a year, I have also managed to get my work into a small gallery run by the National Trust.

Looking forward to getting involved with the forums.

All the best

AmbrosiaMapleMajestic.jpg

BoxElderMajestic.jpg

PinkIvory.jpg

RedMallee.jpg

WychElmMajestic.jpg

WychElmSierra.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
A warm welcome from a rainy North Wales, Richie.
Just remember that our beautiful country would be a boring desert if it didn't rain so much.......and it keeps the riff raff away a bit....:biggrin:

Last edited:

Chromey

Welcome! My wife is from Croydon...however we now live here in Pensacola, FL. Glad to have you, BTW nice work!

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Welcome from Texas - also a beautiful place to live when it's not too hot or wet. :)

magpens

Welcome ... from Canada ! . Nice looking pen pics you posted !! Do you find that Majestics sell well ?

Richie

Welcome ... from Canada ! . Nice looking pen pics you posted !! Do you find that Majestics sell well ?

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

I probably sell between 6 and 8 majestics a year, I have just started to make the majestic Jnr as well so hopefully that might sell a bit as well. If anyone has any suggestions for a good alternative I would be happy to look at it, the majestic kits are really expensive in the UK and I have to get the Junior direct from penstate so the shipping and duty make that expensive too.

Top Bottom