New Member from South Carolina

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Big Mack

Found this site and love it.I have been turning bowls and pens for about three months.I also make hand made knives,but don't make to many because of a stroke,and right hand does not do as I say,oh well,I still love to turn bowls and pens ;Mack

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

Hi Mack, welcome! If you're able to make it there is a monthly pen club meeting at woodzone in Columbia. Next one is Sat. March 5th. Hope you can stop by!

Padre

Welcome to the IAP from Connecticut. You'll find this a great place to learn, or just 'hang out.'

hewunch

I live in Ware Shoals, my mom lives in Central Pacolet. SO I know right where White Stone is. Welcome to the forum!

DrBills

Howdy! I lived in Charleston for about 20 years, and miss the place still. Hope you enjoy the pen-turning community here, they are a friendly, super helpful bunch.

Bill

rkimery

Passed Away May 3, 2022
In Memoriam
So glad you stopped by! Welcome to the one and only site you'll ever need for pen making questions!

ctubbs

Welcome from far west Kentucky, Mack, to the addiction, sometimes referred to as the vortex. You mention that you have read some of the site, be sure to give the library a good bit of time. The link is at the top of the page. You will find an article called Library Index. This covers tutorials on about anything pen making you can think of. You will also notice that there are articles listed by year. Much good info there as well. When these fail to answer your questions, by all means post it here. I have never seen one go unanswered very long. Grab some wood, make some shavings and have fun all the while being safe.
Charles

Top Bottom