New Member From KY

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mabren2

Hello! I've been turning now for just under one year. I bought my lathe because I wanted to start making turkey calls to further feed my hunting addiction. I have also made a few bowls and such, and I'm loving my new hobby so far. I am looking to get started in the pen making world, which is what led me to this site. I had zero woodworking experience before I picked this hobby up, so I am learning everything on the fly. Since I don't have a local mentor, I have relied on sites such as this for my education. I really like it here so far, and look forward to learning from the experience of you guys. Thank you to all of you that share your hard earned knowledge so freely!

Matthew

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jsolie

Welcome from Southern California! There is a wealth of information in the library and there are several channels on YouTube worth subscribing to for woodturning.

JimB

Welcome from western NY. Like you, I had zero woodworking experience when I started this hobby. This is a great place to get answers to your questions.

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Welcome from Texas, Matthew.

I hope you will participate in some of the activities & contests in our upcoming BASH celebration. Let me know if you have any questions.

Top Bottom