New Member from Edmonton, Canada

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hello everyone... I'm Adam and I'm addicted...

Seriously though... I am new to turning as a whole but have limited woodworking experience. As I get older and acquire more tools I have found myself more involved than I have ever been.

My newest infatuation is pens... I have all the items required to make pens and even have 3 kits just waiting to be turned and assembled... as soon as my real job allows me to get into the shop.

Looking forward to interacting with you all and showing off my progress and predictable failures...

Adam

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

1080Wayne

Won`t predict the type of failures you may encounter , but if by chance you make some original ones , we will try to solve them so we learn too . There is a fairly complete discussion on many failure types in the library . Well worth spending some time browsing to get an idea of topics covered . But if you have questions , just ask - but realize that you may get 10 different partly conflicting answers from 8 respondents .

randyrls

Hi Adam; Welcome! You will not find a nicer bunch of people anywhere. Be sure to check out both the Library and Wiki. Click the links at the top of the page.

You learn more from failure than success.

Top Bottom