new member asks where is the send button......conversations....postings

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I wanted to thank people for great suggestions......hit button to start conversation.......no send button?? Hit button for new posting but again no send button. DUH??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
This software uses "start Coversation" as the send button. It uses it to generate a new message and then again to send it. Once you figure it out and get used to it, it wont bother you.

magpens

@Florida Gramps

Yeah, Gramps !!! . I know the feeling !!!

You don't want to keep Starting Conversations, after Starting ..... after Starting !!!! .

But that's how it works here !! . And work it does !!! . Thankfully !! . It won't bother you for long .... just as Mike said !!

leehljp

Member Liaison
This software uses "start Coversation" as the send button. It uses it to generate a new message and then again to send it. Once you figure it out and get used to it, it wont bother you.

Thanks for that info. To me it is very counter-intuitive. Even though you wrote this to Florida Gramps, I need to understand it too. Since I don't do this on a daily basis, I will forget it and get mixed up again about 3 to 4 weeks from now when I send another message.

FG, you are not the only one. Even though I learned binary in the early 60's, some of todays rules, commands and buttons are totally counter intuitive. I never have figured out why "Start" has to be clicked to "Shut Down".

Last edited:

magpens

@leehljp

To quote you:
"I never have figured out why "Start" has to be clicked to "Shut Down". "

I'm with you, Hank !! . Baffling !! . LOL ! . I never was any good at binary !!

It seems to only get worse with ever new version of Windows !! . LOL !!

Top Bottom