New Member Advocate Forum

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Welcome to the New Member Advocate Forum.

My primary goal as the New Member Advocate is to help new members (essentially those who have joined within the past year) feel welcome and encourage them to participate in IAP activities and forum discussions.

This forum will be used to post information on contests and other activities that are held specifically for our new members. It will also be used to communicate with all of our members regarding regarding activities and services for our new members.

I want to personally thank Jeff and the rest of the IAP management team for their vote of confidence in giving me the opportunity to develop this position and forum. I also want to thank all of you have expressed your welcoming support. IAP is the most friendly, welcoming and educational forum that I have experienced on the Internet and I look forward to working with you all to continue building on that reputation.

Thanks
Edgar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Well, I do think that, your new position and duties on IAP, will not only be important to new members but something that I mentioned to be missing, long ago...!

There is a common problem to anyone that joints to a new forum, they be aware of how the software works and had an idea of how to reply and maybe add pics erc. however, finding the right "rooms"and the right subjects that will fit in with their requirements, intentions, is not as easy as it may look so, will be good to have someone like Edgar to make the approach/intervene before they get too frustrated and move away.

It will require some online time at daily bases from Edgar, to make sure all new members get the welcome and guidance through the various IAP subjects, they deserve so, anything that I can do to assist you, please let me know...!

Best of luck.

Cheers
George

Top Bottom