New McKenzie Penworks Subscription Options - With Kits and M3 Blanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
This has been a little while in the making, but I wanted to make sure we were ready for M3 before I announced it... As of yesterday we have 3 new subscription box options that will include our US Made pen kits as well as M3 and DiamondCast. Back when we started the subscriptions all we had was DiamondCast, but now we certainly have a few more options so we're going to have some fun with it.

These subscription boxes represent some of the biggest discounts we've ever offered. We'll be offering them based on their minimum retail value and there will be a $40 Box, $50 Box and $75 box. We'll be discounting them 15%, 18%, and 20% respectively putting the pricing at $34, $41, and $60.

For the initial launch here's what we have:

• $40 Value Box - 1 Coyote Click Pen Kit, 1 Set of Coyote Bushings, 1 Cobaltium M3 Blank ($43 Total Value, Subscription Cost $34)
    40DollarBox.png
  • $50 Value Box - 1 Desire Rollerball Pen Kit, 1 Set of Desire Bushings, 1 Cobaltium M3 Blank ($54 Total Value, Subscription Cost $41)
    50DollarBox.png
  • $75 Value Box - 1 Coyote Click Pen Kit, 1 Set of Coyote Bushings, 1 NEW Liberty Click Pen Kit, 1 Set of Liberty Bushings, 1 Cobaltium M3 Blank, 1 Blue Bronze/Red Copper M3 Blank. ($83 Total Value, Subscription Cost $60)
    75DollarBox.png
Hopefully that all makes sense... It's a lot, I know! Bottom line is this new subscription setup will allow us to get you great discounts on blank/kit pairings. We do have a limit of just 2 total subscription boxes a month due to the discount but you can mix and match which ones you purchase. Also, for folks that are new to our subscription: We NEVER automatically bill you. You'll get an invoice each month and you can choose to pay it, ignore it, or cancel any time. If you don't want to buy that month, just delete the email and you'll get another email the following month. We ship all subscriptions on the 15th of the month. So basically any orders placed between April 16th and May 15th ship on May 15th. Then all orders from May 16th through June 15th will ship on June 15th. Shipping them together helps us ensure we have the inventory we need to fill all the orders.

Items in the subscription boxes will vary month to month but we'll work hard to make sure we provide value in each one!

Link to our subscription options: https://www.mckenziepenworks.com/collections/subscription-boxes

We still have our straight DiamondCast boxes as well... but have removed the 2 blank option due to the fact we haven't had any orders for those in a few months.

Oh I guess I should mention... These M3 blanks are using a new formula we developed using a Urethane based resin binder vs the old polyester. They're stronger, turn easier, can be threaded, and have a heat deflection temp north of 200F.

Top Bottom