New Logo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from YoYoSpin

YoYoSpin

My new epoxy dome logos came in today - what do you think?

YoYo128c.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

glycerine

I love it, very nice! I had some of those domed logos made back in college when I was building computers. I don't think pc badges are that popular anymore, but those look awesome on your yo-yo's!

kludge77

Sweet!

I love Yo-Yo's!! Are they hard to make? I presume the sides have to be EXACT or it will throw off the weight. Do you sell any with the ball bearing shaft?

YoYoSpin

Sweet!

I love Yo-Yo's!! Are they hard to make? I presume the sides have to be EXACT or it will throw off the weight. Do you sell any with the ball bearing shaft?

Peter,

Most of the yoyos I make are old school with a wooden axel. What makes them kinda unusual is that they are one piece - no glue holding the sides and axel together. They are not real hard to make, but precise measurements are needed to keep them balanced and to avoid wobblers. Check out my site for dozens of other designs: http://www.yoyospin.com/gallery/yoyos/

jedgerton

Ed,

I have to say the yo-yo is spectacular but in my opinion, the epoxy logo takes away from the overall look. It may just be me but I think it would look better without the logo.

John

Top Bottom