New Library Manager

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Please join me in welcoming Wayne Racinowski ([profile]wracinowski[/profile]) as the new IAP Library Manager.

Wayne will continue the good work done by previous Library Managers, Keith (VisExp), Scott (Mudder), and most recently Tom (TomW).

Our sincere thanks to Tom for over two years of library work, including a complete reorganization which made things much easier to find. Tom was great to work with and a pleasure to have on our management team.

THANKS TOM!!

Wayne has an impressive background in computer systems, writing, and data organization, and I am sure he'll do a great job.

WAYNE, THANK YOU for volunteering to serve our community.

Please join me in welcoming Wayne to this important position. Remember, the only compensation our managers get is a free coffee cup during the bash (whoopee!) and YOUR APPRECIATION.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BarbS

Ditto what SkipRat said. When I first joined, I was exploring the site and fumbled into the Library. There was so much information I needed to turn pens, I immediately made a donation to the site. It's a wonderful collection of knowledge, and I appreciate it very much.

ctubbs

As usual, Skippy hit the nail on the head. Welcome Wayne to possibly one of the most important jobs on this site and many thanks for stepping up.

Tom, thank you for all the hard work you have put in making the library such joy to use. The improvements you generated have made the information there so much better organized. Once more, Tom, our gratitude to you and best wishes for you and your family.

Charles

TomW

Hey, I'm not going anywhere...I just wanted to be able to BEG YOU TO WRITE TUTORIALS FOR THE LIBRARY.... We have seen a significant drop off in new articles written for the library over the past 6 months. I wanted to be sure it wasn't (or was) me!... Now, go out and give back a little to IAP...MAKE A TUTORIAL...

Thanks
Tom

Top Bottom