New Kit for the Kiddos

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jimm1

jimm1

A few weeks ago I made bird house kits for the neighborhood kids. With this craziness still going on, I made tool/garden totes. A40ED492-1DB2-4A5B-B479-8027EA0BE458.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lucky2

Good on you Jim, some of the kids will, get their first taste of doing a woodworking projects. I will be a memory that they will carry a lifetime, especially, for the ones interested in woodwording.

Len

magpens

Good on ya', Jim !!!

I would have loved a kit like that when I was a kid !!

I sure hope your intended recipients enjoy building them and keeping their "things" together in them !!

Very well done !!

KenB259

Awesome idea and I thank you for doing this. You may instill the love of woodworking in a young person. Something the kids are not acquainted with like we were as youngsters. A few years ago I was at a woodworking expo and there was a booth where they had simple wooden airplanes and cars cut out for kids to make right at the booth. I stood there and watched a couple of little boys doing woodworking for the first time in their lives. They were loving it and so engrossed in it, it just made me smile. Woodworking is just so fulfilling to me and it saddens me that my own grandsons have no desire whatsoever. I could teach them so much [emoji22]

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

Way to go Jim. I'm sure the kids, and parents, in your neighborhood will find these a great way to fill in some time and keep an active young mind busy. This is a great project and en-devour for sure. Well done.

Top Bottom