New kid on the block.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Just joined the other day. Have been turning since just before Christmas. The last 14 years have been spent scrolling. I have enjoyed every minute of it but am liking that I can create some stuff quicker on the lathe, I like it just as well if not better. I hope to learn from this site.:)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Just joined the other day. Have been turning since just before Christmas. The last 14 years have been spent scrolling. I have enjoyed every minute of it but am liking that I can create some stuff quicker on the lathe, I like it just as well if not better. I hope to learn from this site.:)

You can definitely count on it!!!

Glad you are with us.

Last edited:

plano_harry

Welcome Merle, looks like you have that woodworking and scrolling down solid. What I discovered that I like about pens was that I could take my art with me, use it, show it to people I meet, maybe sell some. That is probably hard to do with most of your scrolling work, or even other forms of turning like bowls and such :)

Alzey

Welcome to IAP and thank you for your Military Service.

That scroll work in your avatar looks Amazing. You should post some of your work in the Other Things We Make forum.

Thanks all for the welcomes, glad to be here. I may not show up much as after joining FB I spend to much time on there. Also haven't been on Scroll Saw Workshop and Crafts forum much anymore. I will get some of other wood works posted.

Top Bottom