new kid on the block...pen blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SantaEric

Hello penturners, I've been selling on Ebay quite successfully and figured I'd test the waters here. I'd like to sell here on a regular basis. Feel free to email me at santaeric@yahoo.com with any questions you might have or orders you want to make. The blocks are generally 7/8 x 7/8 x5 1/8" long.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Using a Binks pot, alumilite and various coloring agents and materials…<o:p></o:p>

I've enjoyed making the sierra pens and you can get 2 pens out of one blank doing those.<o:p></o:p>

These are pretty nice pieces but as with all castings, some voids, inclusions, etc. are possible. Painting your tubes or a little CA may be necessary when finishing<o:p></o:p>

Look at the wood, Keep your tools "KrazySharp", take light cuts, and you should have a pretty cool looking pen when finished.<o:p></o:p>

I charge $4.00 S&H first class for US orders. Add $1 per additional blank. Outside the United States contact me for amount<o:p></o:p>

Eric Winney<o:p></o:p>

770-928-2399<o:p></o:p>

BTW, if you have a funky piece of wood that you think would make a cool pen but needs stabilizing and/or fusion with alumilite, shoot me a picture or two and let's see what we can do.<o:p></o:p>

Pricing...All the blanks in the five pictures are $10.00 each blank

lastly, if you have any comments or suggestions...fire away

Attachments

• PICT0010.jpg
    PICT0010.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 305
  • PICT0014.jpg
    PICT0014.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 304
  • PICT0015.jpg
    PICT0015.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 274
  • PICT0007.jpg
    PICT0007.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 292
  • PICT0012.jpg
    PICT0012.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 293

Marko50

Would you mind posting a link to your Ebay site? Thanks. These blanks are "popping" good looking!

Top Bottom