New Guy Here!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cynot

Happy New Year All! I am new to this page but not to turning. I have been turning mostly pens for about 15 years now. Looking forward to the discussions and seeing some of your projects.

Tony

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Hi Tony !! . Warm welcome to IAP !! . :D :D . . And a very Happy New Year to you, also !!

Since you are an "old hand" at turning pens, you probably have quite a few of your own to show to the rest of us.

One or two at a time would be very nice to see, please. . I am sure that many of us could learn from your own 15 years of experience making pens.

Tell us about your "specialties" .

jttheclockman

Yep as everyone said welcome to the site and we look forward to seeing some of your work as well. We love photos here.

cynot

Welcome Tony. I see your from Texas. There are several people here from Texas. It's a big state so even though we're in the same one we might be miles apart. Where bouts are you located?
North Fort Worth, near the Speedway.

cynot

Hi Tony !! . Warm welcome to IAP !! . :D :D . . And a very Happy New Year to you, also !!

Since you are an "old hand" at turning pens, you probably have quite a few of your own to show to the rest of us.

One or two at a time would be very nice to see, please. . I am sure that many of us could learn from your own 15 years of experience making pens.

Tell us about your "specialties" .
I created an album with some of my most recent stuff. Critique away!

Top Bottom