I had made a jig to help with segmented glue ups. It had a couple of issues that I addressed in the new one. First issue I had is when I put the acetel sheet on it, I butted it up tight. When using it, glue would get into the corners and it was difficult to clean it off. Second issue is I was always clamping a stop block on it, my new one has a track on the top so I can put a stop anywhere very easily and also gives me a place to add any feature I dream up. The acetel on the new one also is not butted up tight, there’s about a .125 gap and will make it easy to clean the glue off. I’ll post a picture of my old one followed by the new one.