NEW GluBoost Vid

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
on our NEW ExoticBlanks YouTube Channel!!

If you want to receive notifications when new "vids" are posted, you will want to subscribe to the new channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bcEILb9kN8&t=1s

The movies on my "Ed Brown" channel are mostly old and I am often confused with one of the other "Ed Brown"s (who could have seen that coming??) So, we have decided this move is best.

No music on this video!!!

Comments welcome here or on the new YouTube channel.

Thanks!!! Ed

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ed McDonnell

I was going to order some of the gluboost to play around with, but the shipping charges jumped to over $17 when I added the accelerator. That $12 can of accelerator added $9 of shipping cost. Wow!!! I decided to pass on gluboost. Nice video though....

Ed

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
We certainly agree!! Unfortunately the USPS considers accelerators to be "HAZMAT" (hazardous material) that they will not accept. So, we are compelled to use UPS or FedEx, where small packages are MUCH more expensive than USPS.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
GluBoost IS expensive, when compared with other CA based products. BUT, using only four coats, a 2 oz bottle will certainly yield AT LEAST 30 (I estimate 50) pens ($15) for a cost of fifty cents each. Add the accelerator and shipping ($30) for another dollar.

So, is your final finish worth a buck and a half? There is NO DOUBT this estimate is high, but even at that it is CHEAP. My wood pens were sold at prices STARTING at $50--I sold mostly plastics simply because wood took too long to finish.

Remember, this also cuts the time of finish application to under 5 minutes.

Of course, the choice is yours, but a little analysis makes these costs more palatable. No doubt I wish it could be shipped more affordably!! Any suggestions???

Top Bottom