New From Vancouver, USA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

amboyna

Been reading a lot the last couple weeks. And have learned a lot. I am overwhelmed with the quality of pens everyone is making. I made a few pens on my Shopsmith years ago. Now I'm back at it. Pen kits have come a long way.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

phillywood

Bruce, welcome to IAP. BTW, wher exactly is Vancouver USA?
We her at IAP like to know more about the new members, but in some cases it takes several moths until the new memeber will add more info to their profiles.

amboyna

We her at IAP like to know more about the new members, but in some cases it takes several moths until the new memeber will add more info to their profiles.

It is in Washington State. I live near downtown, about five minutes from Portland Oregon.
And thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

phillywood

It is in Washington State. I live near downtown, about five minutes from Portland Oregon.
And thanks everyone for the warm welcome.
I know exactly where it was I have a sister and mother who live in your city, I was just trying to tell you to some folks here it may be confusing where that may be. Folks here are much more friendly that you may think.

amboyna

Welcome from Sunny St. Cloud, Fla. Home of beautiful Florida wood.

You do indeed have some beautiful wood in Florida. A botanist friend of mine got salvage permission at a Botanical Garden in Florida after a hurricane knocked down some rare trees. I got several Palm Tree samples that are unbelievable.
Has anyone turned any Palm? I read somewhere you need to stabilize it or flood it with glue or something.

Top Bottom