New from SoCal

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimW

I've been woodturning off and on for many years- finally retired and able to devote more time in the shop. Interested in all aspects of pen making- blanks, and turning. Recently purchased the Record Herald lathe and Sorby ProEdge sharpening system- highly recommend both. i Used to turn larger projects but my interest (and bad back) has directed Me to pens and other smaller projects. I am very impressed with the workmanship and innovation I be seen posted in this forum- impressive. Thanks for letting me join.Jim

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

philipff

Good to have you with us~!. I visit SOCAL(Carlsbad) 2x/year so your area is familiar. Used to be a little cow town but look at you now! P.

penicillin

Welcome from near Disneyland!

Just curious - where do you buy woodworking supplies in Temecula? Is there an independent woodworking store in your area? ... or do you drive to Orange County, Inland Empire, or San Diego?

its_virgil

Welcome. This may interest you.
Don

JimW

Welcome from near Disneyland!

Just curious - where do you buy woodworking supplies in Temecula? Is there an independent woodworking store in your area? ... or do you drive to Orange County, Inland Empire, or San Diego?
Mostly I buy online from Turners Warehouse and sometimes Craft Supplies. Occasionally I will drive down to Rocklers in San Diego.

btw- I lived near Disneyland for many years - Old Town Orange area.
Thanks,Jim

Top Bottom