New from S. California

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Modeler John

I just recently started turning and I came across this site which seems to have a wealth of information. So I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to all the seasoned turners out there. I'm currently living in S. California and work in the animation industry as a CG Modeler. What drew me to turning was the artistic freedom that one has when creating something whether it be a pen, bowl, vase or anything else. The possibilities are endless, and I like that. I look forward to reading and hopefully in the future commenting on some of the threads. I would just like to say thanks in advance for any and all advice that everybody is willing to give.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Padre

Welcome from Connecticut! You'll find a lot of good information here. I always suggest starting out and browsing the library. There's a lot of great information there.

ctubbs

Hi there John, welcome to the addiction of lathe fun from West Kentucky. You have found the friendliest turning site on the net. As above, be sure and check out the library for a whole world of info on about everything. When you have a question, ask it and someone will have you an answer.
Charles

Longfellow

Welcome

Welcome from Sunny St. Cloud, Fla. Home of beautiful Florida wood.
I spent the majority of my working years as an architectural, and industrial modelmaker also.

Attachments

• Grand Central-2.jpg
    Grand Central-2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 76
Top Bottom