New from NJ!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

profanedeity

I haven't made any pens yet, don't even own a lathe but was trying to do as much research as possible before jumping in. I goofed around a couple years ago making myself wood rings in a quite inconvenient way, now I have the time and money to give it a proper try and figured I'd give pen turning a go as well since I recently started collecting fountain pens.

Well that's all for now! I'll get back to reading through these forums!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GraiDawg

Hi! NJ here too, we will be opening a maker space with multiple lathes as soon as this lockdown is over, well not as soon as, but sometime in May. It will be in fairfield (north jersey) so if you wanted to come have a try before investing in all the expensive kit

jttheclockman

Another NJ guy here and welcome aboard. If and when you do get full blown into this just ask questions and surely you will get answers. Lots of info here.

profanedeity

Hi! NJ here too, we will be opening a maker space with multiple lathes as soon as this lockdown is over, well not as soon as, but sometime in May. It will be in fairfield (north jersey) so if you wanted to come have a try before investing in all the expensive kit
That sounds like an awesome setup! Unfortunately I'm down in south Jersey (Camden County). I haven't thought to see if there are maker spaces around me, I'll have to look into that. Good luck with yours!

Top Bottom