New E-mail address

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Originally posted by MLKWoodWorking

Gee and I am still using the same old broken down one.

I want an upgrade!:(

See how he talks about me when I turn my back and do something productive like go to work ;)

[:X] Mrs.

Mike SShame on you.[}:)] Tell your BETTER HALF that you are sorry and take her out to dinner tonite to make it up to her.:D
Hows that Linda? Let us know if it works or not.:D[}:)];)

Mike

I took her out last night. She had a filet. I took her out Saturday night she had a Nemo sandwich. I took her out Friday and she had fijitas. I want some home made chicken and noodles!
She has been taken out more than......[?]
I think I will stop there![}:)][8][}:)]

Mike

Originally posted by cowchaser

Uh-oh, I see every other weekend visitation for the lathe soon.

Every OTHER my hind end. I'll take the JET VS and he can keep the knock off Rocker thing. [}:)]

Besides .. it would take more than something like this to prompt any kind of visitation. :)

Originally posted by Woodlvr

Mike SShame on you.[}:)] Tell your BETTER HALF that you are sorry and take her out to dinner tonite to make it up to her.:D
Hows that Linda? Let us know if it works or not.:D[}:)];)

Mike

Not working, but thanks for the thought and the attempt. Three nights in a row is probably about as much as I am going to get. Which means the Mr. & I are eating lean tonight - that won't hurt either of us - trust me ;)

Every OTHER my hind end. I'll take the JET VS and he can keep the knock off Rocker thing. [}:)]

Besides .. it would take more than something like this to prompt any kind of visitation. :)

Its Rockler. Do I need to sick Cav on you?[:0]

Its Rockler. Do I need to sick Cav on you?[:0]

I see how it is.... catch a TYPO and suddenly you are a spelling mavin huh. It's ok, when I get done with you MR. you will be BEGGING for the kind and gentle ways of CAV! [}:)];):D

just go to google's g-mail that's where I got mine good place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):D[8D][:I][:p][}:)];)[:eek:)][B)][8]:([8)][:0]:([xx(][|)][:X][^][V][?][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)]

Originally posted by wdcav1952

Hey guys, stay on topic here!! We are celebrating Jared's new email address, not Mike and Linda's love life!!!!;)

Uhmmm .. CAV ... dear ... I was talking about Mike's SPELLING. What EXACTLY were YOU THINKING ABOUT?????

Back
Top Bottom