New dog!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jalbert

The girlfriend broke me down finally, and we got a puppy. Golden retriever, just turned 8 weeks. My new shop dog!
DC300397-E08A-46B7-B598-D6267AF64176.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

I never had a Golden Retriever but I know they are exceptionally intelligent dogs, this one is beautiful, I may be wrong but she/he has a female face, which one is it...?

Cheers
George

studioseven

I'm envious!!!! He / she is a cutie. Did anyone happen to catch the movie "A dogs Journey" or " A dogs Purpose" with Dennis Quaid? I thought they were both pretty good movies.

Seven

jalbert

I'm envious!!!! He / she is a cutie. Did anyone happen to catch the movie "A dogs Journey" or " A dogs Purpose" with Dennis Quaid? I thought they were both pretty good movies.

Seven
He's a male. The name is Marty. Bonus points if you can guess the reference!

no I haven't seen those movies, but I will have to check them out!

howsitwork

Have fun. My wife has a sign that says "lost husband and dog , reward for safe return of dog ".

Currently running on one border collie , having lost one over a year ago. Really miss her still. 5A86A452-C10F-4F7E-95A3-CC0988E1E615.jpeg

Woodchipper

Have fun. My wife has a sign that says "lost husband and dog , reward for safe return of dog ".

Currently running on one border collie , having lost one over a year ago. Really miss her still. View attachment 228723
Sad to lose a dog or any pet for that matter. It is said Christmas time is bad for pet-napping. We had a chip inserted for out two mutts. Many vets and shelters will scan a new pet at their facility.

howsitwork

It would be a brave person that tries to get near my current collie. She's finally after 12 years realised people should be tolerated but only until they get within touching distance then they get a warning growl. Family are now ok .

It would be a brave person that tries to get near my current collie. She's finally after 12 years realised people should be tolerated but only until they get within touching distance then they get a warning growl. Family are now ok .
That's just the opposite of our Maggie, she's about 12 years old also... she loves everyone.... she greets all visitors and if they sit down she all but climbs in their laps. She's a terrier mix, about 20 inches at the shoulders and weighs 37 lbs... she prefers to be outside, regardless of the weather until the neighbor down the street gets his guns out and does target practice, then she's banging on the door to get inside. We just learned Friday she has a cancerous tumor growing on her right back leg.... not a good thing.

Top Bottom