New Damascus Steel Kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
The Pizza Cutter Kits (6 of them anyway) and the Staple Remover Kits arrived. Damascus Steel will rust so keep it oiled well with olive oil or any food safe oil after cleaning and you should be ok
The staple remover kit is like a mni pry bar for removing staples and matches the letter openers as a desk accessory

Letter Opener:
Damascus Steel Dagger Style Kit - $38
Damascus Steel Searles Bowie Style Kit - $38
Damascus Steel Clip Point Bowie Style Kit - $38

Damascus Steel Staple Remover Kit - $33
Damascus Steel Pizza Cutter Kit - $33

Each kit consists of a blade, guard, collar, and threaded pommel all of ladder pattern damasus steel

Knife - Fork - Spoon - Damascus Steel Kit - $114

Kit consists of Damascus Steel Knife, Fork, and Spoon, with matching Guards, Collars, and Pommels

Persian Dagger Damascus Steel Kit - $43

Kit consists of Damascus Steel blade with integral bolster and pommel no guard or collar

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Some hand fitting is required and minor filing may be needed. Each item is hand made and some variations exist

Blades are about 4 1/2 long and use standard size pen blanks around 2 1/2 to 2 3/4 long

We left the threaded portion of the tang a little long for you to cut to your preference

I recommend a 3/16" to 13/64" hole and simply glue up with epoxy. Some fitting will be required. Screw the pommel down tight and then cut the remainder off flush after the glue dries

Shipping is a flat $6 per shipment in the US. Other countries please contact me

As with all of our products we stand behind them 100% and there is a no questions asked return policy for a full refund

Payments can be made via PayPal, Venmo, Personal Check, or we can arrange other if required. Send me a message via messanger and we can work out the details

We will be introducing additional hand made Damascus steel kits in the future

All items ship from Gainesville, Georgia, USA. Overseas shipping is available but additional please ask

Attachments

• Clip Point Bowie 01.jpeg
    Clip Point Bowie 01.jpeg
    338.2 KB · Views: 90
  • Dagger Kit 01.jpeg
    Dagger Kit 01.jpeg
    227.4 KB · Views: 82
  • Guard collar Pommel 01.jpeg
    Guard collar Pommel 01.jpeg
    826.1 KB · Views: 82
  • Knife Fork Spoon Kit 01.jpeg
    Knife Fork Spoon Kit 01.jpeg
    365.7 KB · Views: 81
  • Knife Fork Spoon Kit 02.jpeg
    Knife Fork Spoon Kit 02.jpeg
    442.9 KB · Views: 89
  • Persian Dagger Kit 01.jpeg
    Persian Dagger Kit 01.jpeg
    492.2 KB · Views: 89
  • Pizza Cutter Kit 01.jpeg
    Pizza Cutter Kit 01.jpeg
    652.7 KB · Views: 92
  • Pizza Cutter Kit 02.jpeg
    Pizza Cutter Kit 02.jpeg
    480.1 KB · Views: 98
  • Searles Bowie Kit 01.jpeg
    Searles Bowie Kit 01.jpeg
    332.3 KB · Views: 87
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jarod888

I received my pizza cutters. They are very nice. However, I would like to make one suggestion and I know it would increase the per kit cost, however I think it would improve the perception. My suggestion would be to add a second handle. Essentially, sandwiching the blade between two handles. I think this addition would make the cutter feel more rugged and higher quality. I also think the addition of a second handle would provide balance to the blade.

Top Bottom