New & Changed Forums

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I've just created the Casting & Stabilization Forum. MesquiteMan (Curtis) will be your moderator in that forum. Curtis suggested that stabilization might be a good companion topic for casting due to similar equipment and procedures.

I'm going to roll the Craft Shows forum into the Marketing forum and call it "Marketing and Shows." The topics are similar and neither group alone has much traffic.

I'm also going to eliminate the "Polls, Surveys, and Votes" forum. We can run polls in individual forums.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
Great job in streamlining Jeff and thanks for your work behind the scenes to make this such an easy place to navigate.
I remember when I first started lurking here over two years ago and then registering a few weeks later.
I used to get "lost" with the gamut of forums available.
Thanks to Curtis for volunteering to be the casting moderator though I don't see that casting and stabilizing are all that related, time will tell.
Will the polls we set up in the individual forums allow us to see the votes or will that option go by the wayside?
Thanks again!

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Polls will work exactly as before, just in a different forum. You'll be able to see all of the polls on one screen by selecting "Active Polls" from the top menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom