New carving photos.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from CV Wood

CV Wood

These are some of my carvings. This is my first time using a light box to photograph my work.

light box 011.JPG light box 010.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

altaciii

WOW! My brother used to do that many, now, many, many years ago. Seems like a whole other life. I like the way you carved the second face out of the log and left the rest natural. Great job. What is the time frame for creating one of these? How many real hours of work, if you don't mind me asking?

CV Wood

WOW! My brother used to do that many, now, many, many years ago. Seems like a whole other life. I like the way you carved the second face out of the log and left the rest natural. Great job. What is the time frame for creating one of these? How many real hours of work, if you don't mind me asking?

Time verys with the wood. but it is not a long as most people think. The og face was about 6 hours work. The santa was more like 15 or so hours. Once you learn some basic on shapes and getting rid of the waist can go quickly. Detail is where the time is taken up.

ThomJ

Great carvings CV. I finally have my carving bench clear of pen stuff. time to dig out the "time" project and finish it.

Top Bottom