New business card source

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

angboy

I don't know if everyone already knows about Cards of Wood and this is just old news, but I like them. Their website is:

http://www.cardsofwood.com/

I like that they offer cards made out of wood, which to me seems appropriate for us. I know there was/is a member on here that does the same thing, but I've never been able to get in touch with that member. So I did some searching on the net and found these people. They also sell sheets of their woods that you can then print. (Also, they very nicely sent me small samples of probably just about every type of wood they carry). But if you buy the sheets (which you can buy individually) then you can print whatever you want. I didn't really want a business card, but wanted something where I could write on the card the specifics of the pen I was giving to someone, like the type of wood/material and the date made. I used Word and the page set up which formats for business card size, and printed out exactly what I wanted, and I'm quite happy with it!

Granted, this option is more expensive than regular paper business cards, and the link posted above may be a great option for traditional business cards. I'm not trying to diminish it or anything, just thought I'd throw out another option!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom