New blanks on sale 25% discount

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Hi peoples,

I have recently mentioned here these new #22 Olive root small slabs I cast in Epoxy resin (4 colours), I was discussing sizes and yield but now I have them listed and ready for sale.

So that everybody knows, I DID NOT stabilize the wood, the wood was not that soft and I believe it soaked a fair amount of resin, in any case, thin CA is always recommended to soak if looks it needs it.

I have made 44 of these blanks (22 pairs) 7"1/4x2"1/4x20 to 23mm thick and approx. 250gr weight each, I would like to offer to all IAP members a special discount of 25% so that everybody can afford/enjoy some of them.

You can select only one of any colour, one of each colour and or, everything in between, your choice...!:biggrin::wink:

This discount only applies to these blanks, anything you order/purchase will be charged at the listed prices + shipping

Please used the complete code at checkout as shown below;

IAP 25% Discount

Have fun

PS: This offer is only valid until the 28 February 2018

https://www.georges-bits-of-timber.com/collections/resifills-resin-filled-pen-blanks/products/australian-22-olive-root-wood-high-grain-resifills-small-boards-sold-singly

Cheers
George

Attachments

• 115.JPG
    115.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
Top Bottom