New blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DwightE

Always looking for something new to cast. Any guesses as to what the "dividers" are in this one?

Attachments

• new blank.jpg
    new blank.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 477
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

I've been watching to see what the answer would be and I'm surprised that there's no feedback. I like the looks of the blank so I'm also curious as to what the material might be. I don't have a guess but I would like to know the material. Thanks

WIDirt

I also like the look of the blank. I actually saved the photo and tried blowing it up. It isn't bone, which is what I thought at first. Has to much chatoyance, (could just be the photo), so I have no clue.

Watching this, too.

DwightE

blank

yup you guessed it dried banana slices. I work on the oil field and there is always mass amounts of food in our dining areas. I saw a dispenser full of dried banana and thought hmm. I stabilized it before casting and had no idea how it would turn out. Looking forward to turning it---now what kind of kit would work for that?? I did a little contest on my FB page and someone finally guessed it so I sent them a nice slimline out of birch.

Last edited:

DwightE

Well I tried to turn this blank----less than spectacular results--the banana chips even with stabilizing just don't have enough integrity to stay together

leehljp

Member Liaison
Well I tried to turn this blank----less than spectacular results--the banana chips even with stabilizing just don't have enough integrity to stay together

Now if that is not a challenge to some of us, I don't know what is. I'll bet Eagle could have found a way.

Top Bottom