New Articles and Updates for 2015

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I would like to take a minute here and say thanks to one of the behind the scenes hard worker for this site, our Library manager and organizer, Wayne. Once again he has very quietly put together some more articles and info that is of great value. The time and effort does not go unnoticed but is not celebrated as much as it should be. He has dedicated his time and efforts so that we as members have this great library full of information that is nowhere duplicated on the net. His organization of this material makes it easy for us to find and use.

Wayne, let me say thanks for the great job you continue to do. First rate. :star::good::highfive::drink:

SteveG

These 2015 articles are great additions. Some I had not viewed prior to now. So I went through each entry; to learn and to familiarize myself with the excellent and concise presentations of what we all need and want. Thanks Wayne, for your work as the "Keeper of the Knowledge Bank" and to all who have contributed. Great value here!

Ric

I am very glad I stumbled on to this section. Wayne what you have compiled here is amazing. I was downloading like crazy so that I could have a file of the info on my computer. At the same time my printer was spitting out paper at light speed, so that I could have hard copies for al the guys in the shop
Thank you sir..I found most everything on this section extremely helpful. Tomorrow I concentrate on dissecting the photography how to section...
NO MORE SUB STANDARD PIX !
IF HAND HANDS YOU LEMONS...MAKE MOJITOS

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
Check out some additional New Articles and Updates Here.

4 updates on suppliers bushing and tube charts, an incredible threading machine and Scotch Brite grits.

Enjoy.

What Can You Offer Our Members to Improve Our Library? Ideas?

Top Bottom