Neutrals

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Hippie3180

Hippie3180

It's a cold gray day here in West Texas, there's snow to the West of us and talk of flurries possible here. The weather has actually been so pleasant up until now in the 60's and 70's, so no complaints.

I've been taking full advantage of the nice weather spending time in the garage making those pens. Here is one of the latest a warm neutral, deep warm gray with creamy white and beige.

IMG_0101.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0111.jpeg
    IMG_0111.jpeg
    145.5 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0132.jpeg
    IMG_0132.jpeg
    170.3 KB · Views: 68
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

d_bondi

You can get your own @turntpenco it's Arctic Fox, beautiful blank.

Thanks!
Groan...this is going to cost me... 🤑🤑🤑
Just take my money, LOL, I already have more blanks than I know what to do with...
It starts with, 😍, that's pretty, and so is that one, and hey... if I pick out 37 more, FREE SHIPPING, excellent... that helps me save 🤪
I need to see if there is a chapter of Blanks Anonymous around to help me deal with this addiction.
(just kidding everyone, please, no offense meant)

Woodchipper

Very nice pens and elegant blanks. People don't realize that Texas gets snow.
It is said that West Texas is like hell: just needs water and a few good folks. BTW, like the SW US from San Antonio to Arizona and all point in between.

Hippie3180

Thanks!
Groan...this is going to cost me... 🤑🤑🤑
Just take my money, LOL, I already have more blanks than I know what to do with...
It starts with, 😍, that's pretty, and so is that one, and hey... if I pick out 37 more, FREE SHIPPING, excellent... that helps me save 🤪
I need to see if there is a chapter of Blanks Anonymous around to help me deal with this addiction.
(just kidding everyone, please, no offense meant)
Glad to help, Tim's blanks are amazing and he's just so nice to deal with. Be warned, it's very easy to spend a lot of $ his way.

Also, check out Bob Dupras, beautiful work as well and Tim's mentor.

Hippie3180

Very nice pens and elegant blanks. People don't realize that Texas gets snow.
It is said that West Texas is like hell: just needs water and a few good folks. BTW, like the SW US from San Antonio to Arizona and all point in between.
We do get quite chilly and usually snows at least once every winter. In the past few years we had a snow/sleet event that shut our whole city down..emergency vehicles only(and they were getting stuck all over town) and we had an ice storm that shut the power grid down. Our weather is quite wild. This past summer we broke a record for days over 100 I believe…crazy!

jrista

What an awesome blank! Love that! Your finishes have definitely moved up a level or two, for sure! They look darn good now.

Hippie3180

What an awesome blank! Love that! Your finishes have definitely moved up a level or two, for sure! They look darn good now.
Jon, thank you so much, your tips have been integral to my improvement. I strive to do the best finish possible and have worked hard to get better.

Top Bottom