Neje rotary jig.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lorbay

Do any of you have or have a picture of the closed end rotary jig for the Neje laser printer. A lot of people talk about this but I cannot find any pictures of it
Lin

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gtriever

Another rotary jig is sold by Bob Marquis (Magic Bob here on IAP) t-shadow. www.tshadow.com.

Right now the T Shadow jig doesn't do closed-end items. I PM'd MagicBob several days ago and he said they're working on developing one.

As far as photos for the Bob (Benson) Pace jig, he's requested that nobody post photos or videos of his v2.0 style jig.

lorbay

This is the facebook group. You have to join it to see anything. There is help there for the NEJE and others. This is where I found out about the Benson Pace jig. Still can't figure out how to get one though.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/273038230197960/

Jerry

Yes thanks I am a member of that group but I have seen some posts on IAP and that group that have spoken about the closed end pen mandrel. But no one can show me a picture of one. I have the one from T Shadow but it does not do the CE. Guess I will have to wait till he gets his mad.
Lin

BCnabe

This is the facebook group. You have to join it to see anything. There is help there for the NEJE and others. This is where I found out about the Benson Pace jig. Still can't figure out how to get one though.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/273038230197960/

Jerry

Yes thanks I am a member of that group but I have seen some posts on IAP and that group that have spoken about the closed end pen mandrel. But no one can show me a picture of one. I have the one from T Shadow but it does not do the CE. Guess I will have to wait till he gets his mad.
Lin

Two people posted pictures of their closed end jigs yesterday.

JRK

Just found this on the NEJE facebook group. To get the Benson Pace jig, send him (Benson Pace) a message on facebook. See below for text.

Hi, just to clear up any confusion. My actual name is Bob and I do have a YouTube channel under Bob. Benson is one of our dogs, the Facebook page was set up sometime ago, I notice that he wasn't using it so I started to.

To introduce myself, I'm the original designer of the band driven Rotary Jig in early 2017. Since then I have redesigned it and now sell it, I'm very pleased to say that it is being happily used by many pen turners around the world and the one that is most recommended. This month it is being featured in the online 'More Woodturning Magazine'.

My Jig fits all of the Neje style laser engravers. It is based on the design of my original band driven jig which has been proven to work very well, this can be seen by the various copies based on its band method of rotating the blank, this also includes the gantry style.

The new version is unique because in addition to engraving open ended pen blanks, it can be used to engrave closed ended pens blanks, bottle stoppers, rings, calls, toothpick holders and more. You are only limited by the physical size of the engraver (approx dia 45mm - 1 3/4" greater than this will be difficult to focus the beam). The jig comes with the bushes for engraving open ended pens, rings and stoppers. You can easily turn additional bushes to enable engraving closed end pens, calls and more.

It is very reasonably priced at USD43.50/GBP£35.50 which includes economy postage from Australia. For other postage option or information on purchasing one, simply send me an message.

A free copy of the build sheet for the original is available on request, just message me and I will send you a copy.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have regarding me, the jig or Neje lasers and i will do my best to answer them.
Thank for taking the time to read this...
Bob (Benson).

I just received one of these jigs with a neje 3000. The jig does not come with any instructions or even a picture of how it should look and function when assembled. Anyone here have one of these newer model jigs or know where to obtain an instruction sheet or video?

Jindivik

I just received one of these jigs with a neje 3000. The jig does not come with any instructions or even a picture of how it should look and function when assembled. Anyone here have one of these newer model jigs or know where to obtain an instruction sheet or video?

Where did you buy it from Stephen?

If you got it direct from Benson or from his distributor in the US you should have received a copy of the instructions by email.

It might be worth contacting Benson (Bob) through Facebook to see if he can send you a copy of the instructions.

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

Ripwood

Just found this on the NEJE facebook group. To get the Benson Pace jig, send him (Benson Pace) a message on facebook. See below for text.

Hi, just to clear up any confusion. My actual name is Bob and I do have a YouTube channel under Bob. Benson is one of our dogs, the Facebook page was set up sometime ago, I notice that he wasn't using it so I started to.

To introduce myself, I'm the original designer of the band driven Rotary Jig in early 2017. Since then I have redesigned it and now sell it, I'm very pleased to say that it is being happily used by many pen turners around the world and the one that is most recommended. This month it is being featured in the online 'More Woodturning Magazine'.

My Jig fits all of the Neje style laser engravers. It is based on the design of my original band driven jig which has been proven to work very well, this can be seen by the various copies based on its band method of rotating the blank, this also includes the gantry style.

The new version is unique because in addition to engraving open ended pen blanks, it can be used to engrave closed ended pens blanks, bottle stoppers, rings, calls, toothpick holders and more. You are only limited by the physical size of the engraver (approx dia 45mm - 1 3/4" greater than this will be difficult to focus the beam). The jig comes with the bushes for engraving open ended pens, rings and stoppers. You can easily turn additional bushes to enable engraving closed end pens, calls and more.

It is very reasonably priced at USD43.50/GBP£35.50 which includes economy postage from Australia. For other postage option or information on purchasing one, simply send me an message.

A free copy of the build sheet for the original is available on request, just message me and I will send you a copy.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have regarding me, the jig or Neje lasers and i will do my best to answer them.
Thank for taking the time to read this...
Bob (Benson).
I am looks for the instructions for the NEJE mini rotary jig v2.2. Thanks.

Jarod888

I wish there was someother way to buy one of these. I don't and won't do Facebook.

I'm referencing the v2 version of the Benson pace jig, for closed end pens.

Last edited:
Top Bottom