NEJE Master 3500 Rotary Jig

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

vtgaryw

Which one to get? The Benson Pace jig (sold through NMCLasers, but they are out of stock, often) or the Mike Shortness jig from TShadow? Any others out there? One thing I'd like to be able to engrave is a small wooden cylinder like object, about the size of a wine bottle stopper, except it won't have a hole on the bottom like a bottle stopper.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gimpy

Which one to get? The Benson Pace jig (sold through NMCLasers, but they are out of stock, often) or the Mike Shortness jig from TShadow? Any others out there? One thing I'd like to be able to engrave is a small wooden cylinder like object, about the size of a wine bottle stopper, except it won't have a hole on the bottom like a bottle stopper.

You can order the Benson jig directly from him: bob_p@optusnet.com.au

duncsuss

I chose the Benson Pace jig to go with the NejeMaster 20W. Nancy McEntire gets regular shipments from Benson, and she'll put your name on the list for when the next stock arrives. Her customer support is excellent.

I have one of the first few Mike Shortness jigs that TShadow sold for the smaller Neje 1500mW (box-style) engravers. I was never happy with it.

lorbay

I have the mike shortness jig and it works great. Plus this is the second one I have used. I had one for my 1500.
Lin

vtgaryw

Ortur also makes a rig for engraving larger round items https://www.gearbest.com/laser-engraving-machine/pp_009161200896.html
It plugs into the y axis of the mahine. I believe it will work with neje.
I converted my t shadow jig to work like the benson pace jig. Could never get the tension on the rubber band right.
2 eyehooks, 2 springs and a piece of kite string is all it took

That might work for my round objects. I saw on the same page they sell upgraded laser heads a lot cheaper and I've seen them for the NEJE. Anyone know if they're compatable with the NEJE Master 3500?

Top Bottom