NEJE 1500 QUESTIONS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jcm71

Several questions on NEJE 1500 operation:

1. How long does it take the battery to recharge?

2. Can you recharge it using the USB cord plugged into a 120v adaptor, or only with computer USB port?

3. Can you operate the laser with it plugged in to either computer or 120volt socket?

Thanks.

John

budnder

I just use a 120V adapter meant for a cell phone and plugged the USB into that. I started burning that way right out of the box, no waiting for it to charge. I usually have it plugged in while I'm burning, but have done battery only burns occasionally when I wanted to burn away from the plugin.

jcm71

I just use a 120V adapter meant for a cell phone and plugged the USB into that. I started burning that way right out of the box, no waiting for it to charge. I usually have it plugged in while I'm burning, but have done battery only burns occasionally when I wanted to burn away from the plugin.

Thanks, Roy. I'll start doing that. Recently had mine quite half way through a job, hence my post.

DJBPenmaker

As others have said use a cell phone charger or computer USB. How long depends on the output of your charger or how long your computer is powered up for. There is an orange led near the on/off button so when it's steady not blinking it's fully charged.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom