Needing a New Kit Source

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MartinPens

I have really liked using parts from the Roman Harvest kits (I just get certain parts, not the kit) sold by Timberbits. I understand that these have been discontinued. I prefer these parts because the coupler/nib section isn't terribly long. It's pretty much the same threads/size as the El Grande or Churchill kit but those parts are plastic and I like the Titanium Gold. It's looks like I'll get the nudge I needed to make my own parts since these have been discontinued. I know kitless is an option. I prefer a pen that is made completely of wood with minimum or no parts showing when the cap is on. Does anyone know of a source that makes these parts? (see pics) I guess I could contact Dayacom and see if they have them and invest in a bulk purchase. Time to explore my options.

I'd be interested in knowing what others think on the subject.
Nice to be back on the forum. Hoping to be on more regularly and contributing to the craft I love.

Thanks

Attachments

• Components 02.jpg
    Components 02.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 129
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

floatslow

Beaufort ink has a sleeve that started selling that fits a Bock#6 and M10x1 to your pen body. This would allow you to make the section wood. I haven't tried it yet but am planning to do so soon.

Curly

The Canadiana has a metal section but doesn't come in Ti Gold. Still nice though and Bill ships to the US. The exchange is $1Can = 80US cents. Just int case you gasped. ;)

Disclaimer. Marla makes blanks for them.

MartinPens

The Canadiana has a metal section but doesn't come in Ti Gold. Still nice though and Bill ships to the US. The exchange is $1Can = 80US cents. Just int case you gasped. ;)

Disclaimer. Marla makes blanks for them.

The Canadiana looks cool. I'll have to try that one and see where their parts come from. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Top Bottom