Need some info/help

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
There's a blank supplier that sells Harry Potter items. I think it's called "Unique pen blanks" but I'm not sure. I do know it's located in either England or Scotland but again, I'm not sure. If anyone knows the name of this company and can share it with me I would appreciate it very much. This is for a gift for my granddaughters high school graduation. Thank you in advance.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gregf

If they don't have what you want, I had good luck posting on the FB pen turning group, a general does anyone have a Potter blank? Received several responses. Had Mark Lunsford make the blanks using the wood and all four house colors. He hasn't followed Harry Potter, had to explain what "house colors" were. This was for my niece getting her PhD.
6D3744F2-083D-4F79-AA76-37FB7DB13F6B.jpeg

Drewby108

If they don't have what you want, I had good luck posting on the FB pen turning group, a general does anyone have a Potter blank? Received several responses. Had Mark Lunsford make the blanks using the wood and all four house colors. He hasn't followed Harry Potter, had to explain what "house colors" were. This was for my niece getting her PhD.View attachment 336006
That is a really cool design.

If they don't have what you want, I had good luck posting on the FB pen turning group, a general does anyone have a Potter blank? Received several responses. Had Mark Lunsford make the blanks using the wood and all four house colors. He hasn't followed Harry Potter, had to explain what "house colors" were. This was for my niece getting her PhD.View attachment 336006

Thanks Greg. I did find what I was looking for and it's on its way. Thanks again. That is a very cool looking pen. Your niece is really going to enjoy and cherish this pen.

I am looking for some info about vendors in Alaska.
My wife and I,are going to make a trip from Whitehorse to Alaska.
Are there any woodworking suppliers on this route.
There's a tour book called "mile post" that has a bunch of different vendors that sell all kinds of things Alaska. I'm sure you could order a copy. It's really a neat book that I've used on several occasions on trips to and through Alaska. Have fun on your trip.

Forgot to ask Greg. What kit did you use on this pen? It's a really NICE pen that I think my granddaughter would love to get and use for her first, and continuing, years in college. Thanks again for your post.

Top Bottom