Need some Help

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jleiwig

jleiwig

So this stopper thing is getting a little crazy, as I have another person who wants a Pittsburgh Steelers themed stopper. If you've seen my other stoppers, you know that I don't necessarily go for something like a yellow and black resin. However that is about all I can think of for the Steelers.

I need some suggestions on what would be something creative for a Steelers fan that I can make out of a bottlestopper.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wheaties

Maybe inlay their logo on the top. It's not terribly complicated. If I remember correctly, your other stoppers had designs on top, right?

jleiwig

Cast a replica Superbowl ring like the coin! Should be a collector's item since they got lucky last year and it shouldn't happen again!

LOL. A replica ring huh? I have no idea where I would find something like that. I was thinking of doing a black and yellow swirl base and letting it harden then putting a layer of tule over that in grey to simulate the "steel curtain" of the glory days and then casting something in a clear section, but I'm stumped as to what.

Top Bottom