Need router table mounting frame suggestion

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I have a 3/4" melamine topped out feed table connected to my work's table saw and I want to turn it into a router table with a professional dial up and down type height adjustment. I'm not even sure what to call the thing, but I need a good suggestion for whatever that piece of equipment is called that mounts and adjust the height of the router. Of course I'm trying to do this all without breaking the bank. Aiming for somewhere in the middle on price and quality.

Any suggestion for a brand or model?

Also, I already have a fairly powerful full size Dewalt router. Not sure the model number it is but hopefully I can find one of these lift mechanisms that'll fit it.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gabarus

It's called a router lift and you can see examples at Lee Valley website and I'm sure others. These are the whole works - table, lift etc.

Router lift! Right yes that's what it's called. Got a number of suggestions for both Jessum and Incra. I'll have to look into them both and see what they have to offer.

On the router number, I have either the DW616 or DW618. Difference between the two is half a horsepower.

jttheclockman

Router lift! Right yes that's what it's called. Got a number of suggestions for both Jessum and Incra. I'll have to look into them both and see what they have to offer.

On the router number, I have either the DW616 or DW618. Difference between the two is half a horsepower.
https://www.buildeazy.com/best-router-lift/

Settle on a lift and then see if your router is compatible for that lift. Like I said not all routers fit on lifts. You will have to do the homework. They all work fine. Of course the more expensive the more bells and whistles. If you have a woodcraft or some other woodworking store. Go in and ask them.

randyrls

The Incra system is well made and is rock solid $$. They make a table that replaces one of the side plates on a table saw.

Top Bottom