Need Ideas for newlywed pens!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hello! a couple that I know recently got engaged, and I wanted to ask the collective knowledge of this forum if they have any ideas of kits/materials to make a pen set for them. Thanks!

randyrls

Make a base of Corian with a pen receptacle, and the pen from a comfort kit (center band optional) in white aquapearl with a white feather in the top or matching the wedding colors.

keithbyrd

wedding

Here is a sample of a pen set I have made. actually have done several along this line.
The idea is to take the colors of the wedding and segment two of them. One pen would have the lighter color segmented the other the darker color. Sorry I don't have a picture of both that I could find easily.
Another style I did was for a couple - each from a different country. I used two woods - Pau Brazil and African Ebony and did the same thing representing hte two countries they were from.

Attachments

• RB221-0415 1.jpg
    RB221-0415 1.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 173
I do something close to what Keith does. I've been taking two piece pens that the couples choose, making the cap out of Ebony and the body out of Holly, then before finishing I laser engrave the couples name and the date of the wedding in the body then finish as I normally do.

Top Bottom