Need a kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithbyrd

Marksman pens used to have a kit called the Nighthawk- Marksman went out of business probably 7 years ago? - I have a customer who is interested in one and my last one was sold 4 years ago! Would anyone happen to have one available? Attached is a picture of the last one I made.

Attachments

• RB184-0314 3.jpg
    RB184-0314 3.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 282
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

zig613

Keith,

Is this the kit you are looking for? I purchased this kit from Marksman years ago. This is one of this their first designs in stainless steel and the kits came package in the box in the photo.

Wade

Attachments

• Marksman.jpg
    Marksman.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 171

keithbyrd

Yes- it does look like an earlier version - the one I made had slightly different cap finial and barrel end. Did you make any of these?

zig613

Keith,

I purchased 5 kits and I have made 4. I still have one kit left. At the time of purchase you had a choice of two different finale inserts. The one I have left (with bushings) has the "atomic" finale insert. From my workshop notes this kit uses drill bits 31/64 (upper) and 27/64 (lower). I believe this kit was the predecessor to the "Desire" that was a joint effort between Marksman and Lazerline.

Wade

keithbyrd

Would you check the drill sizes - night hawk used 7/16 (11.5mm) and 11/32 (9mm)
Is it a screw type postable or snap top? The night hawk I made was snap top.

zig613

Keith,

The Markman kit I have has a screw on cap. I found my original 2012 invoice from Mark Willey and the kits were listed as "Item #: MWI-EAG-RB - Marksman EAGLE Rollerball Pen Kit, atomic jewel" unfortunately, not a Night Hawk that you are seeking.

Wade

Top Bottom