Necklace pens?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rob_Mc

So PSI has discontinued the Duchess Necklace pen kits. Does anyone know of another necklace pen kit on the market? My Google-fu must be weak because I can't seem to find anything ;)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PreacherJon

So PSI has discontinued the Duchess Necklace pen kits. Does anyone know of another necklace pen kit on the market? My Google-fu must be weak because I can't seem to find anything ;)
My wife worked at a hospital and I made a lot of those for nurses. They seemed to love them.

Rob_Mc

Timber Turners is out of stock on them as well. I may try the Berea ones but I'm not 100% sold on their looks. However, they do seem to be the only alternative right now. I have sold several of the PSI ones to nurses and retail workers/cashiers - they find them really handy! I hope someone comes up with an updated variation sometime soon. Thanks guys!

Rob H

Timber Turners is out of stock on them as well. I may try the Berea ones but I'm not 100% sold on their looks. However, they do seem to be the only alternative right now. I have sold several of the PSI ones to nurses and retail workers/cashiers - they find them really handy! I hope someone comes up with an updated variation sometime soon. Thanks guys!
I know this is an old post and you may have found some by now but I just saw these today so figured i'd share.
Mini Necklace Pen Kits RZ-BP293# and Mini Marchesa Necklace Pen Kit RZ-BP193#

Top Bottom