Navigate the Library

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lwalper

Is there some special trick for navigating the library? When I roll over the red links the pop-open window expands and many of the remaining links disappear down below the bottom of the screen and I can't get down there to the desired link. I'm trying to get to References > Taps and Dies and that link always drops off the bottom of the screen. I can sometimes manage to get down there if I slide back and forth between the black links and avoid the red ones, but that's not always successful. It's a bit of a challenging video game - cute, but not easy to navigate. Doesn't seem like it should be that hard. Using IE8 for a browser.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randyrls

Leslie; You can use the arrow keys on the keyboard to scroll the screen up and down.

Alternatively press Ctrl-minus to make text smaller (more text fits on screen), and Ctrl-plus to make text larger. The Ctrl-zero key will reset text to default size.

lwalper

OK, thanks. I'll give it a try. Maybe it's just IE8. Don't seem to have that problem with Chrome.

Last edited:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
You can also click on the yellow "INDEX" on the menu and it will open a scrollable window with all the content.

EDIT: Once you have that scrollable window open you can hit F3 to open the search box and type in the words you're looking for. It's case sensitive, so "Taps" will get you there.

Here is the direct link to that PDF.

Last edited:
Top Bottom