Natural Abalone Triton Convertible

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mmayo

mmayo

While working a day at the Gallery n Gifts a woman came over to the pen case. It was a very slow day and her visit brightened my day for sure. After some discussion she decided a natural abalone Triton convertible fountain pen and rollerball was her choice. It is presently my most expensive pen. Here is a replacement using a blank from Blankwerks (thanks Kate).

The new plan is to have two at all times since this is the sixth of these pens sold in the last two years.

Attachments

• ED163221-BB10-47CA-ACC7-883EF28E5F16.jpeg
    ED163221-BB10-47CA-ACC7-883EF28E5F16.jpeg
    315.9 KB · Views: 159
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bayouusaf

While working a day at the Gallery n Gifts a woman came over to the pen case. It was a very slow day and her visit brightened my day for sure. After some discussion she decided a natural abalone Triton convertible fountain pen and rollerball was her choice. It is presently my most expensive pen. Here is a replacement using a blank from Blankwerks (thanks Kate).

The new plan is to have two at all times since this is the sixth of these pens sold in the last two years.
Mark that looks great. Take a turn with some of the other colors I have. The site will be back online next week.

Top Bottom