Mystical - Wild Greek olive wood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mik

Status
Not open for further replies.

mik

The Orchard, Milton Lane, Wookey Hole, Somerset, U
Perhap I am cracking up!![:eek:)]

This comtemporary fountain pen and rest can to me as I was gazing at some GWOW. I saw ghouls a wizard an a cherib.

The ghouls are in the base and the pedestal protects the pen - in the pedestal is the face a of a wizard and a cherib blowing the air to keep the ghouls a bay.

I found these distinct natural images in the wood!! It is dificult to photo - but does anone see anythinfg alt all??[:I]

Hint the cherib is on the left and wizard on the right?[:0]

2005317212326_mystical1.jpg

2005317212036_stand1.jpg

Thanks for viewing

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Doghouse

no, it is nice to see someone who has not let the inner child die.

We all looked at clouds and witnessed all kinds of wonders. Now we look at the grain of wood to find inspiration.

Gary Max

We won't even go there----or talk about the wood that we have had for years and refuse to cut up. Looks great just leaning against the wall.
Oh---nice pen

WoodChucker

Mike, I see three figures in the pedestal, one on the left and one on the right. Then a bigger one on the bottom that takes up both sides of the pedestal, with his head tilting back and looking up. It looks like the smaller ones are looking into the mouth of the bigger one. But I don't see anything on the base. [:0]

Oh, and I really like the pen too! LOL

PenWorks

Very nice desk pen Mik. but I think the CA fumes could be a little stout or you better check what's in the brownies [:D]

Anthony

Fleabit

Ok. Now that is scary! Cool looking, but scary. Don't know what scares me more...you telling us or me seeing what you are talking about lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom