My Wife Really Hates the Cold

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Joebobber

It hasn't been above 0 here in a few weeks... North Dakota (45 miles NE of Fargo) the coldest day the low was -30 with -60 wind chills. My friend in Georgia asked how people live like that, I told him that's why we are all overweight and have lots of kids.

eharri446

Here in Atlanta we woke up to a light dusting of snow. It has flurried off and on during the day, but no accumulation yet. Still pretty cold outside.

studioseven

Today the temp hit 19 degrees here (Wisconsin). Normally that isn't cause for celebration but after 10 + days of below zero weather it's party time. I noticed there hasn't been much talk of global warming lately.

Seven

leehljp

Member Liaison
Today the temp hit 19 degrees here (Wisconsin). Normally that isn't cause for celebration but after 10 + days of below zero weather it's party time. I noticed there hasn't been much talk of global warming lately.

Seven
Well, if this world is not up-side-down! Our high in NW Mississippi today is 16. We had a low of 2° this morning. One daughter near Springfield MO had -13° with wind chill of -23; Daughter in N Dallas hit 0 this morning with rolling electric ONage for 1 hour every 12 hours.

Jon Nutting

Ever since the temperature here in Nebraska dropped below zero all my wife does is stand by the door and stare through the stupid window with a sad look on her face. If things get any worse, I suppose I'll probably have to open the door and let her in. - Ba Dum Bum.
On the condition she has a 12 pack of a good IPA...lol

We finally got above zero yesterday. Lowest was -39 and the highest -6. Went through a ton of fire wood but we were cozy in the cabin with a temp of just at 72. We woke up to inside temps of 58 which once I stoked the wood stove quickly got to 64. Like your wife, I hate cold but my wife loves 4 seasons and snow. I had to plow our 2 mile road twice. Thanks goodness for wool union suits, flannel pants, 6 layers on top, a sheep skin/fleece hat, insulated boots and electric gloves. I really love my electric gloves!

Top Bottom