My Pen Du Jour

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Band Saw Box

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
My pen Du Jour and My First Decal Blank. Special thanks to Jon David Jones for making the decals and to Fred Wissen for the blank for lower barrel while it wasn't made just for this pen it was just what I was looking for when I had the idea for this pen. I really happy on how this pen turned out. All C & C welcome. Thanks for looking

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1489344127516.jpg
    FB_IMG_1489344127516.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 209
  • FB_IMG_1489344140800.jpg
    FB_IMG_1489344140800.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 241
  • FB_IMG_1489344155195.jpg
    FB_IMG_1489344155195.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 220
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

Marvelous pen Dan! The lower blank goes so well with the label and a great matchup with the hardware!....of course, we all know who matches up your blanks and pens components! :biggrin:
Very Well Done!

flyitfast

Great looking pen, Dan. I like the ripple effect with the curly wood - kinda like the waves in the sea.
Although I was in the AF, that pen makes me wish I had been in the Navy!!!
Gordon

Dan - excellent pen! I want to say that I typically don't care for mismatched tops &bottoms, but this one totally destroys that opinion. I really like it a lot! Looks like maple on the top and it was a spot on right choice for the background behind the decal. Well done, Navy guy.

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Thank you so much Ted and Brian for such wonderful comments. Brian I remember very well your comments on my first few pen and how they help me strive to do better.

OZturner

Thank you so much Ted and Brian for such wonderful comments. Brian I remember very well your comments on my first few pen and how they help me strive to do better.

Thank You Dan,
I try to be Objective, and Supportive, with all my Critiques.
It is Gratifying to see a Member, who you have Critiqued, for some years years, make so much Progress.
Particularly, for you when you hit some rough times, and were a little Down in the Dumps, after finding yourself Unemployed.
I felt that you needed all the Support you could be given Emotionally.
At that time I felt that your "Self Worth", had taken a Big Hit in the Jaw, and You Needed all the Stimulation that it could be Given.
The Effort and Energy you, together with your Lovely Wife Evelyn, put into your Pens, Gave many of us the Means of Responding to your Efforts, by Truthfully Critiquing your Emerging and Improved Talents.
It is Most Gratifying to Hear from you of your Favorable Response to those Critiques being so well Received and Appreciated.
Thank You Sincerely, My Friend.
Brian.

Top Bottom