My mug & thermometer are gone . . .

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lyonsacc

In our household everything that needs fixed :hammer:eek:r hung up gets piled onto my dresser. So, after showing the slate thermometer (wood id contest) from Classic Nib to my wife and kids I put it on my pile of things to do. Well - it isn't there any more:eek:. I found it carefully placed on my wife's :beauty: dresser - placed in a very "don't touch this" place:befuddled:.

Haven't been able to use my mug for the past 2 weeks:crying:. It's on her desk at work . . .

I guess next year I'll have to order 2 :rolleyes:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Haynie

When she leaves the house steal it back and hide it in your shop. When she asks where it is shrug. Works for me until she goes into the shop.

lyonsacc

The thermometer made it back to my dresser tonight:). She has informed me of where it is to be hung:hammer:. I told her I'd hang it for her in exchange for the mug. She snickered and walked out of the room:tongue:.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
It is just the nature of marriage that SHE can take, use and fail to put back where it belongs anything that is yours. You on the otherhand are NEVER EVER to touch anything that is hers without her standing in a very close supervisory position where she can closely observe and scream "DON"T DO THAT" when she thinks you are about to do something which you probably have no intention of doing at all.

Similarily there is OUR money and HER money --- if you are male there is no MY money. Husbands are expected to share fully everything they have and wives are expected to share fully everything their husbands have.

Not to worry though, give enough time you'll get used to it.

Top Bottom